How Your Phone Can Be Used for Home SecurityMar 25, 2019
Did you know that modern technology and Certified Fire And Security can bring home security right to your fingertips, even when you’re on-the-go? Smart home security from Certified Fire And Security allows you to use your cell phone to keep your home safer. Stay one step ahead of thieves and problems at home while automating many features using your favorite mobile device.
The Benefits of Using Your Cellphone With a Home Security System
A home security system offers many benefits. With a home security system from Certified Fire And Security and the Alarm.com home security app, you can use any mobile device to:
- Keep track of what’s actually going on in your home. Just setting your home security alarm before you leave home may not be enough to give you true peace of mind. With a smartphone home security system, you can take a peek at security camera footage and even recorded footage, giving you a real-time look at your property. If you have pets at home, this feature even lets you make sure they are safe.
- Access and control your security system, even when you’re on-the-go. With a smartphone linked to your security system, you don’t have to be home to turn on the lights, adjust the thermometer or disable or enable the system. You can always control and know what’s going on at home, whether you’re across town or traveling around the world.
- Fool thieves. Anyone who is watching your home will notice your lights coming on and turning off at the same time each day. With a home security smartphone app, you can not only monitor your home more closely, but also turn lights on and off randomly, better mimicking a full house.
- Take care of anything you forgot. Forgot to turn down the thermostats or lock the door? Need to turn on the lights before you get home early? With a smartphone app and a security system, your home works on your schedule, even as your schedule changes.
- Receive alerts. With the Alarm.com app and a connected security system, you can get instant alerts about anything happening at home. Whether someone is opening a garage or a door, your phone will let you know, fast, so you can act quickly. Your system can even alert you in case your carbon monoxide, smoke or motion detectors are tripped. With alerts, you can call for help the minute anything happens on your property.
How the Home Security System Integrates With Your Cellphone
Once you have installed a security system with Certified Fire And Security, we link your system with Alarm.com. Download the app to your phone or mobile device and that's it! You can instantly start using the app to control and access your home security system. If you’re an Apple user, you can even use the app with your Apple watch.
To find out more or to get your own phone-linked security system, contact Certified Fire And Security today. You can also reach us at 435.674.5700.Related Resources: Qolsys Smart Home Security Systems Home Security Phone App Smart Home Security Packages from Certified Fire And Security