A fire can happen when you least expect it — and it could destroy your business in no time. Installing a reliable commercial fire system is essential for protecting your building and business assets and keeping employees, customers and visitors safe.
With convenient locations in Salt Lake City and St. George, Certified Fire and Security can handle any fire protection need in Utah. Our services include professional fire system installations for commercial and residential properties. Our certified installers work closely with general contractors to ensure your system meets your safety needs and complies with all applicable building codes.
What Types of Commercial Fire Systems Do We Install?
Certified Fire and Security has the experience and expertise necessary to install the following types of commercial fire systems in Utah:
- Commercial fire alarms: Alarms provide the early detection that can make the difference between life and death. We’re fully qualified to design, install and maintain high-quality alarm systems that will give you peace of mind.
- Fire sprinklers: We configure and install wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action and deluge sprinkler systems for businesses that help control and extinguish fires in the early stages.
- Clean agents: A clean agent offers a fast, efficient fire suppression solution that doesn’t leave a residue upon evaporation. These systems are an excellent choice for computer rooms, digital data repositories, laboratories and telecommunications systems.
- Commercial kitchen hood systems: Certified Fire and Security installs kitchen hood fire suppression systems that increase safety and meet code requirements in restaurants, hotels and other establishments that prepare and serve food.
- Fire extinguishers: We’ll install the right fire extinguishers for your business environment, whether you store flammable solid materials, liquids or electrical equipment.
How Does the Installation Process Work?
Fire system installation for businesses is different than today’s wireless residential applications that provide more flexibility when mounting devices. Commercial systems require running wires to and from a main panel, and each component must adhere to the local fire code regulations regarding placement. You can trust us to follow all relevant guidelines and perform an efficient, safe installation.
Why Choose Certified Fire and Security?
If you’re looking for an experienced, trustworthy company that installs fire systems in Utah, you’ve come to the right place.
The Certified Fire and Security team consists of well-trained professionals who care about what they do and make your safety their top priority. All of our installers have earned the required certifications in Utah, and some have attained credentials via the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies. We also ensure our installation work adheres to all manufacturer and system specifications and the National Fire Protection Association guidelines.
Learn More About Our Commercial Fire System Installation Services
Don’t let shoddy fire system installation work jeopardize your workers’ and customers’ safety and put your valuable business assets at risk. Contact the professionals at Certified Fire and Security for more information about our commercial fire system installation services or to schedule a free consultation. Give us a call at 385.271.5172 today.